Make Pine Cone Bird Feeders
You will need:
- One pine cone per child
- One paintbrush per child
- One plate per child
- Peanut butter in a bowl
- Birdseed in a bowl
- Cut a piece of string/wool about 20cms long.
- Tie this around the pinecone near the top.
- Children place their pine cone onto their paper plate and spread peanut butter on it. Make sure the peanut butter gets into every nook and cranny.
- Roll the nut butter-covered pinecones in the seeds until the entire surface of the pinecone is completely covered. Push seeds into the folds of the pinecone.
- Choose a place where you have seen birds visit before.
- Hang the bird feeder from a tree or a hook.
Grow a Plant
You will need: One flower pot per child Soil Seeds Trowel Watering can Instructions: Each...
Make an Hour Glass Timer
You will need: 2 x empty soda bottles with lids Fine sand (enough to fill...
MMCPG © 2023. All Rights Reserved