Make an Hour Glass Timer
You will need:
- 2 x empty soda bottles with lids
- Fine sand (enough to fill each bottle halfway)
- Strong tape
- Make sure each bottle is clean and dry.
- Fill one bottle halfway with fine sand.
Cut a hole in the top of both plastic lids. Make sure these holes are similar in size and shape. For younger children, prepare these ahead of time, as the hard plastic lids are difficult to cut.
- Place the lid back onto both bottles.
- Rest one bottle upside down on top of the other, making sure the lids match up neatly and the holes are level.
- Tip your hourglass timer over to ensure the sand runs freely from one bottle to the other with no leaks.
- Tape both bottle’s lids together.
Grow a Plant
You will need: One flower pot per child Soil Seeds Trowel Watering can Instructions: Each...
Make Pine Cone Bird Feeders
You will need: One pine cone per child One paintbrush per child One plate per...
MMCPG © 2021. All Rights Reserved